Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Maybe its May, Maybe its destiny

I picked the title of this post from one of the leading newspapers. Is it mere coincidence that INDIA lost 3 big politicians (Rajiv Gandhi, Madhavrao Scindia, Pramod Mahajan) in the month of May or was it destined to happen.

A few months back the newspapers were talking about the date "26th" being unlucky for INDIA .. 26th Jan earthquake in Gujrat, 26th July floods in Mumbai ...

Are we beginning to believe that life/death & good/bad are just events waiting to happen (as in destined) or do we have the capability to change what they call it destiny ???
I still believe its we who make/break/control our destiny than destiny controlling us.
And if u ask me why? Its because ... the supernatural forces (GOD) are the controllers/makers/breakers of a persons life ... and at the same time, we human beings have had the privilege of having an 'ansh' of this supernatural being in the from of 'soul'. Therefore GOD has given us the privilege to make or break our own lives. Maybe its just me thinking this way.
Would love to hear from one and all about what you all think ....

3 Comments:

Blogger Ess said...

abe...june bhi aadha khatam ho gaya... kuch to naya likh :)

June 16, 2006 1:40 PM  
Blogger SAL said...

I duuno y I dont c those ads from google today on ur as well as my blog?

August 04, 2006 7:52 AM  
Blogger SAL said...

Its been long since I read something new here... C'mon!

December 24, 2006 6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home